viernes, junio 05, 2009

시간이 지나가면 모두 잊혀진다는 그말


Now you can no longer go back there and show your heart to them. I'm sad that not enough time has passed before meeting me for you to forget the past.

"If time passes everything will be forgotten." Those words can't be wrong, can they?
You're gonna be able to forget that too right?

I'll wait for you to open the door to your heart. For you to come, for you to come to me. I was always wanting that…
Just come to me, although it won't be easy. So that memories wet with tears can be put to sleep…
Do you miss him that much? Are you still crying?
Even if you erase everything, am I still not enough?
Even if I love like this, even if I resent your heart that I can't have, when I turn around I can't forget you.
I'll wait for you, with my heart open. I was always wanting that.
Please remember that I live only for you.

If I'm not alone... When we are together, I'm scared of nothing.
I'll be by your side forever…

The days when I waited for you have ended.
Words said more than our looks.

No hay comentarios.: