martes, enero 09, 2007

glassful grave.

Today was no old woman pumping up the volume. Were no sights in mirrors, either.

Just an alright feeling and that’s enough for me today. Oh! Of course it is!

Now I’m feeling fulfilled but empty at the same time. But you, please, don’t be scared or sad about it. On the other hand I was just empty when I arrived.

“…I do not believe but I’m still trying…” I don’t know if that’s true at all; but well… what can I say? I really hope so!

Hoping your love belongs to you (Of all pains, the greatest pain, is to love but love in vain). Hoping you’ll get it easy, sound and happily. Hoping you know the hardest thing has passed. Hoping you believe. Hoping for the best. Your best.

Thankfully and gratefully I leave because I’m done here.

Sorry for my interference. I was at sixes and sevens last week. Sorry if I showed like to gaze you, like to get you. Maybe I was. But that’s not the point, my friend. That’s not the reason why I came here and why I left now, either.

No hay comentarios.: