domingo, enero 07, 2007

if u’re prettier than this, that’s not hard.

Which one is really alone? Who isn’t?
The one who love but isn’t loved?
The one who can’t love longer?
The one who can but is afraid to love?
Of course the three!
The real, the “very” question must be “who deserve to be loved?”
The boy who hate himself?
The boy who love doesn’t care.
The boy who really want to but is just sitting and waiting for?
I think them all. The three. All people in this world must, at least once, know what love is and what be loved is too.
All. Everyone has a ticket to test it. Someone used it too soon. Other throw it off thinking of living the moment. But some people conserve it and they’re afraid to use it.
I don’t know what I did. Have I used it? I have it already? I didn’t realize if I took it at the very beginning either…
I just try but I can’t.
Well, now I have a chance but I don’t know. I’m sitting right here waiting for something.
I HAVE TO TRY. TOMORROW’S MY LAST CHANCE. NOT TO LOST IT. I HAVE TO SEIZE IT. I HAVE TO WAKE UP AND USE MY SECOND CHANCE TICKET I STOLE YOU, BOY WHO DIDN’T WANT TO LOVE. I’LL USE IT TO YOU. LAST CHANCE. THE VERY LAST.

No hay comentarios.: